CNC Machine Services
We provide inspections, preventive maintenance, repair, service, installation, and training for press brakes, shears, turret punch presses, and lasers. Trained in operation and repair of turret punch presses, press brakes, shears, automated loading/unloading systems, robotics, and lasers. Full knowledge of specialized Amada QC Laser Scanner (Fabrivision), Astro Robot Systems, and HD-ATC automatic tool loading press brake training. We are trained and certified for Amada machines and focus primarily on machinery repair and automation.
• Rebuilding various mechanical components and systems
• Extensive electrical knowledge including lighting, power and controls.
• Thorough understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and schematics.
• Programming Windows based and proprietary Computer Control Systems.
• Fluent in PLC Programming parameters, settings, and various software interfaces.
• Working knowledge of electronics principles and troubleshooting.
• Point person for both customers and colleagues for troubleshooting support.
• Training of Field Operators on safe and efficient handling of machines.
Set and Prop Construction
Construct, design, and maintain sets and props for theater, film, television, and trade shows. We are very knowledgable in the interpretation of blue prints, construction, electrics, mechanics, and troubleshooting. We have been fortunate enough to work with the following organizations: TW Design, Dallas Theater Center, Trinity Repertory Theater, John Creech Design and Production, Colorado Shakespeare Festival, Dallas Shakespeare Festival, TW Trainworx, Wolf Co., and Dallas Stage Scenery.
• Construction of scenic flats
• Construction of set pieces and structures
• Design and construction of props
• Installation of sets and set lighting
• Electrical / Lighting Installations
• Collaborative Organization
• Construct exhibit displays
• Assemble pre-fab exhibit displays
Stage Lighting and Rigging
We can provide a technician or a crew of electricians, stagehands, and riggers for in house assembly and on site installation jobs. Responsible for the project management and supervision of all aspects of jobs ranging from installation of simple lighting control systems to design and implementation of highly controlled performance systems at a variety of facilities including entertainment venues, schools, universities, and churches.
• Installation of curtains, wings, legs, teaser, border, and valance
• Installation of electrics and light fixtures
• Installation of lighting control systems
• Installation of counterweight rigging systems
• Installation of battens
• Inspection and repair of components
• Installation of cycloramas, scrim and other backdrops
• Programming Lighting Control Systems